Sunday, August 30, 2009

saydee.

i hate this fantastic person that i currently feel compelled to talk about. he name is saydee. i met her in July through another fantastic person named starr.
first i met starr the day we moved into upward bound this summer. she came in my room because we were both missing our roommates lol. we started tlaking about person stuff super quick. lol. it was strange but for some reason i really wanted to be friends with starr. and that happened. : ]

anywaysss. i will be forever in debt to starr-lyte for introducing me to one of her great friends; saydee. it was strange because as soon as i met her i was like she seems super cool i want to get to know her. lol. one weekend i went home from ub and i hate being here. after a fight with my lovely father i was all upset and didn't want to live, i told Starr-lyte and she told a few people. they saved my life. right then i really didn't know Saydee. however when i got back to ub she came up to me and hugged me and was like "i am so glad you're alive." i do not think she will ever know how much that meant to me. often in this world i feel tottally useless and unloved. but the thought of me being dead obviously really really hurt this person, you could see the sincerity in her eyes.

she has done so much for me and i don't know what i would do without her. thank you saydee. i love you darlin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment