Thursday, April 22, 2010

couseling.

recently I decided that I need to get some proffessional help for my depression before I am too far gone. So Monday I took the first step and told my UB counselor that I needed to see a counselor. He sent me to my school's counselor. Her name is Ms. Stacey. she is very nice and I find it easy to talk to her. I think that this will be good for me. I made a promise to someone who means a whole lot to me that I would really try to find someone to talk to. I did. I had my first visit with her Wednesday. it was nice to be able to let somethings out. I have been cutting myself off from most people. this causes me to hold everything inside and pretend that everything is perfectly fine. there has been a lot bothering me that I just do not want to believe is there so I try everything that I can to push the pain deep inside and keep it hidden. this is not working any longer. i am breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment